on my easel

embracing quirkiness/weird ideas?!?

the paintings below are all oil paintings in progress
and they are all pretty strange... 

you know by now that i am a big fan of Elizabeth Gilbert
and here is what she says in her new book Big Magic 
(coming out in September but she's been sharing bits & pieces of it)

she says:
  "Keep your eyes open. Listen. Follow your curiosity. 
Ideas are constantly trying to get your attention, 
let them know you are available."



of course i absolutely love that and believe it with my whole heart.
so i've been paying attention and some strange 
ideas and inspiration have appeared...


i'm available, i am going with it!!! 


let's see where it takes me ;) 
deep trust! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so with you there.... And yes!!!! These are incredible and artistic and I love them!!!! Well done my friend for being obedient to the call!

    ReplyDelete