permission to play

  i'm always keeping a eye on what 
Carla Sonheim is creating;
new classes, collaborations, art...

i love her innovative and playful spirit approach 
to creativity.

a little while ago i discovered 
this video on Carla's online classes page 


                       




well despite my best intentions 
i had to jump right in, it was way too appealing. 

and oh my goodness am i happy i did!
Lynn course is also all about fun, silliness, 
and playfulness... 
nothing is too serious or precious, 
all about quirkiness, all about getting our "hands moving" ! 

here are my first 3 collages 
at their beginning stage:



and a peak at my Super Heroes emerging:



i'll show you more when they are done! 

1 comment:

  1. You sold it to me!! I want to do this class too now!!!!! J'adore Anne!!

    ReplyDelete