Zentangling


on monday
 a fun bunch of us took
 a Zentangle course. 


we got given a cute kit: pen, pencil, tortillons 
and this lovely little cards: 


 we learnt patterns, fillers, shading techniques 
and 
off we went 
making our own tangles. 

below you can see how with the same instructions
all our cards came out so different, 
like finger prints... 


this is the one i did:


plus now i'm the proud owner of my very first 2 micron pens!
i've been looking for some for a while 
but they are not available in SA


and my next mini tangle in progress: 


thank you Sharon for organizing,
Marizaan for teaching this unruly bunch, 
everyone for the good laughs,  
Brenda for the delicious cake. 

here you can see Britta is addicted already  
;) 












4 comments:

  1. I realize now that I made a comment on Britta's blog!!
    This looks so much fun !!! I am going to try this... Wish I could attend to your bunch Anne..
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Caro!
      lovely to meet you on my blog ;)
      yes, you must give it a go, it is so so calming and mind-clearing.

      Delete
    2. I will I will. Can't wait..

      Delete
  2. Haha, just you wait Anne, addiction is just around the corner. Went to bed at 1.00am last night because of more tangling. there are lots of patterns on pinterest...

    ReplyDelete