My first...


yay! 
i made it!!!
i stepped out there for the very first time
as a novice little artist... 

a full, crazy two days!

i went through a whole range of 
emotions. 
from terrified and wanting to hide away 
to totally over the moon after 
making my first sale! 
loads to process... 


the biggest gift through this experience 
 has been the support. 
SO much loving support!!!

so thank you from the bottom of my heart 
to all of you out there, here and afar,
you are an amazing bunch!!!

xxx

3 comments:

  1. So proud Anne and so happy for you! You inspire me to follow and listen and feed my creativity ! You are amazing and I love you dearly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ach Anne, I so so wanted to be there. unfortunately I was in a completely different world. Glad it went well. you can be so proud of yourself. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Well done to you .... very proud of you... and very easy to support such wonderful heart and talent ... you have blossomed over these past few days...it truly was a stand living up to its name!!!! Lots of love and good vibes............coming your way... as it should : that which you put out comes back to you multiplied!

    ReplyDelete